Retarded development

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Much as I like you Magnatom, you're acting like a mook on here.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Absinthe Minded said:
Good, I'm glad you approve, you duck fucking pile of festering dog shit. I assume there's just the one of you and you don't belong to a group...
Oh. My. God.

How offensive is that to Duck ****ers?!?!?!? :biggrin::biggrin:

Tetedelacourse

I've just re-read post number 34 and lol at the image of Dom being carved up by a woman on a school run and shouting out "you fC*king whore".

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
magnatom said:

The roll of the eyes means nothing. You can ask just about any young person around if they use the term, 'retard' and what they would think if they were called a 'retard'. I could almost gurantee that they woulnt be offended, and that they use the word is the loose sence of the word.
But, to be completey honest, you have taken things out of proportion again, and made everything seem worse then what it actually is.

Joe24 said:
The roll of the eyes means nothing. You can ask just about any young person around if they use the term, 'retard' and what they would think if they were called a 'retard'. I could almost gurantee that they woulnt be offended, and that they use the word is the loose sence of the word.
But, to be completey honest, you have taken things out of proportion again, and made everything seem worse then what it actually is.

No. Just because a group of your mates don't find it insulting, does not mean that others don't. I'll ask you the same question as I have asked others

Would you call someone a sp@stic? If not, why not?

Joe24 said:

I should add that the roll of the eyes was to do with the fact that I didn't want to go through all the arguments again!

Top Bottom