Retired policeman attacks cyclist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

400bhp

Guru
well, you start by making mental health less of a taboo, so that people who lose self esteem, leading to depression/anger issues can address them without stigma. I can't help feeling this guy is unlikely to have an understanding family around him. Normal sane people don't go around twatting cyclists. his subsequent bleating protestations reinforce this. His six days inside will have been an enormous shock to him, and I am kind of pleased that a 1990s South Yorkshire Detective Inspector (think Life of Mars on LSD-laced steroids) will have to do some litter-picking or paint some fences wearing a "Payback" tabard.

You know what, I think that is spot on, and is a big issue with the over 50's in the UK.

My anecdotal evidence is that most of the abuse suffered on the roads is 50-65 year old males, it would seem generally angry at life.

400bhp

Guru
I love it when the Jap-Slappers try it on. A Rap in the Nuts drops then the same as anyone else. Kinetic energy is just that, an inviolable law. The FBIs extensive research showed that martial skills give no statistical advantage in combat.

Sorry, what?

U

User6179

I love it when the Jap-Slappers try it on. A Rap in the Nuts drops then the same as anyone else. Kinetic energy is just that, an inviolable law. The FBIs extensive research showed that martial skills give no statistical advantage in combat.
Did you make that up? Youtube Royce gracie^_^

Top Bottom