Retro panniers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Deb13b

Trying to find retro pannier bags so I can do my shopping by bike. Sort of tan leather satchel types. Im trying to find some relatively cheap but google isn't turning up anything cheap lol. I like the style of the FastRider Charley , they're 70 quid but im pretty skint at the mo. Do they exist cheaper than this or is that about what i can expect to pay ? Looked at loads online but they're out of my price-range.

Planet X have these (unfortunately the tan/honey is one of the more expensive colours though!).

snorri

Legendary Member
It would be a little sad if you felt you could not go shopping on your bicycle because you were unable to find panniers to match your fashion requirements.

Perhaps you could compromise a little?:smile:

OP
OP
Deb13b

Deb13b

Lol I was thinking more along the lines of ' if it looks old it might not get nicked " lol !
It would be a little sad if you felt you could not go shopping on your bicycle because you were unable to find panniers to match your fashion requirements.

Perhaps you could compromise a little?:smile:

P.H

Über Member
Carradice cotton duck are real retro rather than chic retro, I'd imagine the later would make you bike more nickable. Anyway. why wouldn't you take your panniers in the shop with you so you can fill them at the checkout and feel all smug about having your own bags?

Top Bottom