Revolution 23 on Ch 4

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

claver58

Über Member
Last nights Rev 23 at the Manchester Velodrome was being filmed for Channel 4 with the athlete Iuewan(?) Thomas as the presenter.
Can we all look out for when Ch 4 will broadcast it - I think it was an independent production and will not feature many races but rather the cyclists.

Skip Madness

Priscilla Parsley

yeah it was really good better than 22 which i thought lacked atmosphere, i'm quite getting into watching the future stars now, so many crashes though! always at the results screen end where i usually am, ouch! i thought the opening italian pursuit was good fun too, mixed team rugby players, kids, VP and Jason Kenny?!! im not sure what Hugh Porter brings to the night though.

Skip Madness

I remember at the Tour teams presentation and prologue in London wishing that there was a way to turn Hugh Porter off.

Haitch

Flim Flormally
"Here comes the Queen"

Did any one else notice that Victoria Pendleton's name was spelt wrong on the scoreboard all night?

OP
OP
claver58

claver58

Über Member
Thanks Skip for the Ch 4 news.
We're always by the finish line on an isle seat. I'm young, attractive and have a 40 inch chest!
Well .........ermmmm......... I have a bus pass - I shave every day and have a magnetic personality - much laughter from SWMBO..........

Top Bottom