RGT

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shimceltic

Veteran
Meh! Rgt acted up again. The e-fondo now at 20 cet got stuck for everyone (220 on the stsrting line so that would have been fun). I think there is a re-start now...but I'm already half a beer in. I think these issues are more common now...I do hope they get it sorted...But at least I got a beer...
I'm same with beer. That efondo was too much climbing. I'll be there Sunday, maybe we can get a few and stick together at a nice pace and wait between sections

AndyMacca

I'm same with beer. That efondo was too much climbing. I'll be there Sunday, maybe we can get a few and stick together at a nice pace and wait between sections
I hope it's just growing pains, 220 is a pretty good turn out. I'm on the red wine here 🍷
I guess it's this one https://rgtdb.com/events/56506 3pm on Sunday, I can join in the draft team as I've no big plans :laugh:

shimceltic

Veteran
I might join you for that, although I don't think sprinting is my forte! How long are the sprints?
They aren't sprints so we can work together still as much as possible. 1 of the sections last Sunday was 11km. More conserved energy untill the timed section and try to work as much together until I get dropped.

perswe

Über Member
Ok i'm signed up for the 10 CET version, but if you favour the 15 gmt version (at the moment a lot more signed up at 10cet)...but I could go for the later one too I guess...

shimceltic

Veteran
Ok i'm signed up for the 10 CET version, but if you favour the 15 gmt version (at the moment a lot more signed up at 10cet)...but I could go for the later one too I guess...
That's 9 am here and I'll still be waking up!I have to isolate for 10 days and I think the beer levels will be increasing daily.

perswe

Über Member
But if you do the 9am version there will be more time for beer during the day...

OP
OP
keithaitch

keithaitch

Veteran
I've changed my Sunday plans and have signed up for the early fondo at 09:00/10:00 to allow me some rest before a couple of late afternoon events. See you there @perswe along with almost 100 others. I guess nobody else is doing this three event series over the weekend https://rgtdb.com/series/karukera-tour

Last edited:

shimceltic

Veteran
Not interested the that tour! Stage 1 up hill, stage 2 5km with 500m climbing! Stage 3 uphill and finally some down.

Top Bottom