RGT

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kipster

Guru
A splinter group from the local club are sorting a ride out on RGT so will try that out tonight
Yet to try an omniun event
Keep finding excuses , think I am scared of the outcome tbh !
So am I, but hey ho

Have fun with the yokels

perswe

Über Member
Great sprint with one gear @shimceltic! I didn't get that one right....forgot to sprint somehow...I think I spent too much power in the neutral zone...have not quite understood that thing yet...should one go slow first?

shimceltic

Veteran
Great sprint with one gear @shimceltic! I didn't get that one right....forgot to sprint somehow...I think I spent too much power in the neutral zone...have not quite understood that thing yet...should one go slow first?
I think I was about 3/4 speed in the neutral zone. I ran out of effort with about 50m left and coasted in.
I prefer the sprints without drafting.

kipster

Guru
I went full in not realising there was a neutral start. I then eased off and then it started. I'll try it the other way round next week

perswe

Über Member
I went full in not realising there was a neutral start. I then eased off and then it started. I'll try it the other way round next week
at least you realised it. I was watching the chat in the countdown to the TT afterwards when other complained about it and only then realised why my avatar barely moved even though I did my best to get up to speed...I almost hopped off the bike to push it ahead...should have read the fine prints...or what I realised also later...what that text all over the screen at the very start actually was for meant for me....doh!

shimceltic

Veteran
at least you realised it. I was watching the chat in the countdown to the TT afterwards when other complained about it and only then realised why my avatar barely moved even though I did my best to get up to speed...I almost hopped off the bike to push it ahead...should have read the fine prints...or what I realised also later...what that text all over the screen at the very start actually was for meant for me....doh!
I might chuck my ultegra bike on rather than the undergeared sora next week for a bit more power on the flat

AndyMacca

1613665988346.png

If you mean 2 more laps of that god-forsaken ditch then no. That was awful :laugh:

Or do you mean the other one on Discord "Milan-San Remo" 98km? if so then still no :laugh: https://rgtdb.com/events/69713

I was planning to do the Bkool race if that's still going ahead, was going to try my Assiomas out on Bkool in a race, they worked ok on RGT yesterday although they didn't help me up those ramps at all.

AndyMacca

Talking of power meters, after a month of painfully slow exchanges with Wattbike they've come to the conclusion I should pay £165 for an engineer to come and fix the dodgy power readings. Their argument is that some components have become worn and a 'full service' will take care of that. Given the bike has a 2 year warranty (mine is 15 months old now) and is sold as 'maintenance free' I'm not happy and have pushed back. :cursing::cursing:
Whilst capturing some output for them I noticed the diagnostics report said I've logged 14days of riding. :laugh:

shimceltic

Veteran
Talking of power meters, after a month of painfully slow exchanges with Wattbike they've come to the conclusion I should pay £165 for an engineer to come and fix the dodgy power readings. Their argument is that some components have become worn and a 'full service' will take care of that. Given the bike has a 2 year warranty (mine is 15 months old now) and is sold as 'maintenance free' I'm not happy and have pushed back. :cursing::cursing:
Whilst capturing some output for them I noticed the diagnostics report said I've logged 14days of riding. :laugh:
Knobheads

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Ok what am I doing wrong?

I've got the android app running on my Samsung a70.

However I can't get the screen app to run on either of my computers (both win10). I get the splash screen then just black. Is there a secret set of key presses I need to do to get it running.

kipster

Guru
Ok what am I doing wrong?

I've got the android app running on my Samsung a70.

However I can't get the screen app to run on either of my computers (both win10). I get the splash screen then just black. Is there a secret set of key presses I need to do to get it running.
Did you install the app from the windows app store or from the direct download from the website?

Top Bottom