RGT

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
keithaitch

keithaitch

Veteran
Morning Keith
Do you know if there is any events in the pipeline ? Either leagues or few day events
- need to get my legs hurting
I’ve had a quick look but may well have missed things
Cheers boss
Rgtdb is good for upcoming events, it also has a series tab in the menu so you can see upcoming series. The RGT users facebook or RGT events pages are also used for publicising upcoming events. The series that I'm in are coming to an end, another couple of weeks of both and I think I might then be rising more IRL but if I see something interesting I'll let you know in advance. That said the Thursday evening french league is continuing and is always really weel attended by a lot of strong riders and Tuesday night TnT is a great event that @perswe and @AndyMacca usually do. I'll miss next Tuesday but after that I hope to be there for all four events on Tuesdays even though it's not good for my ranking....too many big, big powerful riders.

OP
OP
keithaitch

keithaitch

Veteran
@Randyberlin just a heads up that there has been some confusion over event start times with the changing of the hour, depending on who set up the ride and what time zone they are in. Your event is scheduled for the evening after the night when the clocks go forward in Europe. I think it would be worth alerting everybody that they should check in the morning on the RGT app to confirm if the time is still as it was or it's moved.

AndyMacca

I got an email about an Italian 3 day event starting Friday ( I think ) also some 10mile TTs are on the horizon
Last minute but just signed up for that, will try and do all 3, the big question now is can I make it from the office chair to the garage in time? Hope there's no updates!

perswe

Über Member
Not sure who's in which team...and hiw results are calculated. Perhaps...although a bit late now...teams should have team jerseys If at least the bkool team have the same...it would be easy to spot and do tactics. @Randyberlin - who is in the bkool team? We could just give a shout out to those in that team to sport a specific jersey, right?

OP
OP
keithaitch

keithaitch

Veteran
Not sure who's in which team...and hiw results are calculated. Perhaps...although a bit late now...teams should have team jerseys If at least the bkool team have the same...it would be easy to spot and do tactics. @Randyberlin - who is in the bkool team? We could just give a shout out to those in that team to sport a specific jersey, right?
Could we even have three teams: zwift spkittwrs,
I've got some French ones just incase I miss the top 2
Now you know the prizes i think there'll not be anybody within miles of your rear wheel as you power to victory.

OP
OP
keithaitch

keithaitch

Veteran
I thought I would add up the results after and add whom ever I needed to make sure the Bkoolers win. So for sure I’ll be adding you to the BKOOL team..
Seriously I didn’t think of Jersey colors. Great idea. I’ll post on both threads.
Could we even have three teams. Zwift splitters, rgt splitters, bkool loyalists.

Top Bottom