Ribble R872 (Stealth 2012) **REVIEW**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Pedrosanchezo

Pedrosanchezo

Veteran
I will hopefully be posting a photo with Campagnolo Zonda's fitted in a couple of days!!!
And will also meet Rule #26...:thumbsup:
Planet X are doing these uber cheap too.

The Zondas are great too. Look the part and light. :thumbsup:

Nut E1

Pic with Zonda's in place, just waiting for the wife to get back from running and I'll be off out to try them.
Hopefully she won't notice them!!!

r872campagnolo.jpg

Lightened with photoshop...

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Right, a plan is forming... I will take the Dura Ace crankset and durrelier off my current Ribble Audax frame and replace with used 105 or whatever else comes along used and at a good price. I will then convert my current bike into a winter bike.

I will then get this r872 frame and gradually build up my dream bike as and when I find bargain bits :smile:

Yes!

OP
OP
Pedrosanchezo

Pedrosanchezo

Veteran
Right, a plan is forming... I will take the Dura Ace crankset and durrelier off my current Ribble Audax frame and replace with used 105 or whatever else comes along used and at a good price. I will then convert my current bike into a winter bike.

I will then get this r872 frame and gradually build up my dream bike as and when I find bargain bits :smile:

Yes!
That sir is a PLAN!!! The frame is amazing value for money and the bike will be ace with Dura (see what i did there).

I've abused the bike much more now and it is a joy to ride. Feels, and is, so fast. Handling is so raw that even the slightest movement gets a response. I actually prefer it to my De Rosa for anything except climbing!! That, is a bold statement.
Actually i am not sure. Erm...........

:unsure:

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Let me know how you get on if you do? I have AL30's but haven't tried to rempve the decals, as I imagine it would be a nightmare. Incidentaly - what is that chainset? Not a SRAM S900, is it? Looks like a Red but with different logo on the crank arm...

Top Bottom