Ride Across Britain 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I see that yesterday the organisers have launched the 2014 LEJOG programme and opened the entries.

wintonbina

Über Member
Its a shame that people have to deride people's efforts & achievements on doing LeJog or Jogle. To say it can easily be done Travelodge to Travelodge is an insult to their efforts.
Wind your necks in guys and just enjoy your own moments!
Tony:thumbsup:

Gingerbloke

Its a shame that people have to deride people's efforts & achievements on doing LeJog or Jogle. To say it can easily be done Travelodge to Travelodge is an insult to their efforts.
Wind your necks in guys and just enjoy your own moments!
Tony:thumbsup:

I think you have taken my comment completely the wrong way, I suggest you re-read my posting. The suggestion I make is that It can be easily done Travelodge to Travelodge, however the camping side of things only adds to the overall challenge.

Yes there have been a few negatives on the posting - mine was not one of them, I cannot express how much support I give this event, for both the organisers and the participants.

I suggest you wind your neck in and read all the comments before posting...!!!:cursing:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I think you have taken my comment completely the wrong way, I suggest you re-read my posting. The suggestion I make is that It can be easily done Travelodge to Travelodge, however the camping side of things only adds to the overall challenge.

Yes there have been a few negatives on the posting - mine was not one of them, I cannot express how much support I give this event, for both the organisers and the participants.

I suggest you wind your neck in and read all the comments before posting...!!!:cursing:

I agree with you. Your last sentence was not required.

wintonbina

Über Member
I stand by my comments about the cost & organising the event yourself & having re-read the previous posts, I still think what I said stands up but I'm cool about it. If you don't like my comments then I apologise if I have hurt your feelings!

Gingerbloke

I stand by my comments about the cost & organising the event yourself & having re-read the previous posts, I still think what I said stands up but I'm cool about it. If you don't like my comments then I apologise if I have hurt your feelings!

It appears we may have both jumped to conclusions, What I meant was "it would be easy for someone to organise it Travelodge to Travelodge" I certainly wasn't meaning it was easy to complete it doing it this or any other way, the camping side and sleep deprivation just adds to the overall harshness of the event. I knew what I had meant by it hence why I jumped back in defence. Apology accepted and returned for what I see is perhaps a misunderstanding. ^_^

wintonbina

Über Member
It appears we may have both jumped to conclusions, What I meant was "it would be easy for someone to organise it Travelodge to Travelodge" I certainly wasn't meaning it was easy to complete it doing it this or any other way, the camping side and sleep deprivation just adds to the overall harshness of the event. I knew what I had meant by it hence why I jumped back in defence. Apology accepted and returned for what I see is perhaps a misunderstanding. ^_^
No problems! Healthy debates make items interesting!:becool:

Top Bottom