Wales : West Glamorgan Ride around Dragon Sportive Route Spring 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cheshire Celt

Legend
Do we need our own towels for the weekend

OP
OP
Banjo

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
One thing to note is Pub in Bettws doesnt do food. There are a couple of takeaways and a Tesco Express. On Saturday maybe we can pile into a couple of cars and nip out to eat then back to the village for a drink.

OP
OP
Banjo

Banjo

I dont mind driving to a food pub as long as we go back to Bettws after eating so I can get a drink. Equally Takeaway would do just as well.

Kins

Über Member
Local does a very nice takeaway made with only the freshest welsh cob.

horse-burger.jpg

robjh

Legendary Member
One thing to note is Pub in Bettws doesnt do food. There are a couple of takeaways and a Tesco Express. On Saturday maybe we can pile into a couple of cars and nip out to eat then back to the village for a drink.

OK for takeaways, or whatever people want.

It says they have 'self-catering facilities'. Does that mean pots and pans etc? I'm thinking about breakfast, I'll want something before setting out on the ride. Sort of porridge, toast and tea - we could get the provisions in tonight if they've got a kitchen for making it all next day. Well at least tea and toast.

OP
OP
Banjo

Banjo

There are kitchen facilities there.

I will get some pre ride breakfast stuff in from Tesco ,cereals coffee toast jam etc then maybe a "proper" breakfast in Treorchy.

Top Bottom