Wales : West Glamorgan Ride around Dragon Sportive Route Spring 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cheshire Celt

Legend
I am about 50 miles away came down all the a roads nice drive just have a wee break

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Enjoy yourselves. The photos look fantastic if you brave the original plan.

Didn't manage to get anything organised to be down there, and it was probably a good plan anyway. Things have been a bit busy and I still have lots of catching up to do, as well as being distracted by a cute 3-month-old. And I have a cold nicely brewing - legs feel a bit achey this morning too, so I would probably have dropped out even if I had committed to it.

Next year?

Cheshire Celt

Legend
Right guys found a huge factory outlet place 4 miles from camp site sainsburys for supply's there's a Pizza Hut and brewers fair type pub for grub too don't want to go in to the shops as the bikes on the car but later on when in the digs can come back down for supplies . Ps. Looks like a long slog back to the digs after a long day it's right at the top of a hill in all directions lol. Stunning day here too so get your arses in gear

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Right guys found a huge factory outlet place 4 miles from camp site sainsburys for supply's there's a Pizza Hut and brewers fair type pub for grub too don't want to go in to the shops as the bikes on the car but later on when in the digs can come back down for supplies . Ps. Looks like a long slog back to the digs after a long day it's right at the top of a hill in all directions lol. Stunning day here too so get your arses in gear
Does the Sainsbury's have a cashpoint? It would save me a diversion on the way to the station...

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Cool. I borrowed an emergency tenner from petty cash in the meantime. Does anyone have a charger for an HTC phone? I'm not usually this disorganized- thank f**k I'm not the ride leader.

Top Bottom