England : Essex Ride for Food - Maldon - 8th Dec

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Trickedem

Guru
Count me in, but I will confirm nearer the time.

Diggs

Veteran
Hmmmm.....frustrating. I live on the route but the date in question is Mrs D's birthday. If I start buying flowers now..... I'll keep it in mind, even if I only end up standing at the side of the road handing out musettes/tea/moral support.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hmmmm.....frustrating. I live on the route but the date in question is Mrs D's birthday. If I start buying flowers now..... I'll keep it in mind, even if I only end up standing at the side of the road handing out musettes/tea/moral support.

:thumbsup:
Tea and biccies would be lovely

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Bumping up.

Have you sorted out the route @martint235
@rb58 can you send him the Tiptree route. Far better then the one Martin linked to above.

What time at HPC?

I will probably meet you in Ockenden.

rb58

Enigma
@martint235 - I've PM'd you a suggested route from HPC to Maldon taking in the FNRttC route to Stock and then our normal route to Maldon/Tiptree from there. Ends at the Heybridge Basin - 48 miles, 1,800' climbing - which is dead-pan flat and easily doable on Fixed. Just sayin' like.

OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
And here is the route that @rb58 has so kindly provided. Doesn't look like we go through Ockenden though.

8.30am at HPC and please remember that I'm coming back via the Dartford Crossing so if you're heading back to Central London, plan a route into town.

Last edited:

rb58

Enigma
Is the pub still there/open? Although there are several places on Maldon High St and a cpuple of Cafes in Promenade Park.

Top Bottom