Ride from Stockport......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Excellent stuff, Dan_bo. Have you and Yenners got your route/meeting up sorted out? I presume you'll be heading straight down the A6 rather than any route which takes you along Barlow Moor Road, so I'll just see you guys there.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
yenners? wochoo up to? longers?

mcrdave

Hi Chaps,

I was stalking you on the other Manchester thread so I'll do it again here! Is it alright to come along this Sunday? I'm city centre manc so could meet some of you if you're coming down from Surosa.

Cheers
Dave

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Dan_bo... translation required please!! :smile:

mcrdave, s'fine with me - can't see a problem as it is (ostensibly) an open ride.

Anyone heard from the others about their plans?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Anyone is welcome....if the weather is damp, we may want to avoid Swiss Hill, and do the whole of the Wizard...

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
I've PM'd Fossyant with my number and will see you all at the station (assuming I can find it on the bike!).

I've also PM'd Trio325 (may have his username wrong there!) to see if he/she's coming or not... anyone heard from Yenners?

mcrdave

Hi again, can I meet someone on the way to Stockport, I'm city centre manc, anyone coming this way?

longers

Legendary Member
mcrdave said:
Hi again, can I meet someone on the way to Stockport, I'm city centre manc, anyone coming this way?

Is Failsworth any good to you? I'm meeting Dan at "the pole" at 9 if you know where that is.

I don't :laugh: but am hoping to find it in the morning.

Top Bottom