England : London Ride to Brighton 3rd July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Weather forecasts looking good.....
Certainly better than it was. Just going to prep Lelly and hope my hangover clears before tomorrow

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Only just spotted this thread :blush: I won't be riding it guys :sad: I'd forgot about it tbh, but after my health scare a couple of months back, my riding has all been closer to home, just in case. Was hoping to do my ton today, but was a tad windy & the club ride this morning was slower than normal, so time was against me. Hope you all have a good ride tomorrow :okay:

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Team Pale Rider has made it to the Premier Inn at Purley.

Some heavy storms on the way down, particularly after the Dartford crossing, which had us all down to about 40mph.

Speaking of the crossing, I've just been online to pay the charge - complicated driving down here, innit?

I trundled in on the A21, passing not far from Orpington, home of @ianrauk.

Some nice drums along there, I wonder which one was his.

Time for me to recce the meeting point tomorrow, then make my choice of dinner from one of the many chain restaurants around here.

I suppose some pasta carbo loading from Pizza Hut would be wise, but steak and chips and a pint of lager from the grill place next door is more appealing.

So, now that the big wheel has gone, are we meeting at the clock, in front of the main pier?

image.jpeg

Here.

Top Bottom