RideLondon-Surrey 100 (2014!!!) Anyone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SWSteve

Guru
If I were to get in, is there any way I am able to change my predicted finish time by an hour. Otherwise it could get very close to me riding in the Broom Wagon

sleaver

Veteran
Just a thought, but as mentioned before, could accepted/cancelled be a red herring? If you don't get in through the ballot but donate you entry fee, isn't there an opportunity in a second ballot containing a small amount of places? If so, how would they handle it? If you are "accepted" you may think your in but then it could change to cancelled and vice versa.

Ok, so there are ways around it but please don't spoil my moment of hope as I've also got "cancelled" :sad:

vickster

Legendary Member
I have 'approved' even though I didn't tick donate the fee

You did have to specify if you did it in 2013. Presumably as so massively oversubscribed, they gave priority to those who didn't?

LimeBurn

Über Member
Just to let people know my status said cancelled last night from the link and this morning I received the magazine which got my hopes up but a letter inside says I've been unsuccessful. Gutted :sad:

LimeBurn

Über Member
Yeah I think everyone gets the magazine regardless...
Think its a different magazine though - I have 'COMMISERATIONS' in big letters on the front and a plethora of charities that want to sell me a place for £50 aslong as I raise £750 minimum for them.

Top Bottom