RideLondon-Surrey 100 (2014!!!) Anyone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JohnTCC

I too failed to get a place:bicycle:

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
I don't have a smart phone, are they sending letters out to confirm places?
Based on it would be a right pig getting to London, with no where to stay, and not really bothered about doing it anyway, i hope this mental double bluff means i will get accepted.
If not i will stay up here in gods country (yes Lancashire not Yorkshire) and ride the hills.

Nomadski

I Like Bikes
Why @fabregas485 ? It was always a Sunday? Didn't you know before you applied?

Tubbs

The Mr and I both got in, absolutely thrilled. I did it last year on my own so really wanted us both to do it this year, even if not actually cycling together... he's much faster than me. Currently intending to train hard though so I can keep up so you never know. :smile:

Tubbs

I've got the Manchester marathon, the Manchester 10k, the Great Manchester Cycle and another Manchester 10k before the London 100.... if I get through those injury free I'll be very happy, but it's the training that's awkward. :-/

philinmerthyr

Über Member
If I were to get in, is there any way I am able to change my predicted finish time by an hour. Otherwise it could get very close to me riding in the Broom Wagon
You don't need to worry. The course is quite quick and the crowd helps as well. I thought I'd be close to the limit but completed it in 7:48 so plenty of time.

philinmerthyr

Über Member
Got confirmation today that I've secured a place with Bowel Cancer UK. Just the small matter of getting the Adidas Silverstone Half Marathon and the London Marathon out of the way before I concentrate on training for Ride London.
I rode for for Beating Bowel Cancer last year. They are great people who are very supportive. Dani and Gemma are very supportive.

Top Bottom