RideLondon-Surrey 100 (2018) Anyone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steverob

Guru
While in previous years there did seem to be a way to get into the system early to find out your result, last year it was a lot tougher. Only once the first batch of magazines had been delivered was the ballot website opened up to the public.

You then needed one of the lucky people who got a successful magazine from that first set, to publish the link to the payment webpage, whereupon you could try logging on to the site and if it worked (or there was a balance to pay), then obviously you had also got in and were just being impatient and should have waited for the postie to deliver the magazine like a normal person would. However if it said your login details weren't recognised, then you should regard that as a note to start boarding up your letterbox in advance so that the commiserations magazine would never actually arrive and you could kid yourself that you somehow might still get a place.

I however did not need to stoop to these levels - I got my commiserations magazine nice and early last year so never needed to even try logging on.

SWSteve

Guru
I’ll hold on then.

Now worried that the one year I get in the bloody ballot I will end up being away for best mates stag.

so magazines from tomorrow....

who has a link for today to find out?
I was given a ‘backdoor’ last week, it’s not as straightforward as it used to be, but at least I know, much to the annoyance of several road toads I have the misfortune of being (tentatively) linked with on Facebook:laugh:.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
so magazines from tomorrow....

who has a link for today to find out?
Surely they all get mailed out on the same day? It’s only 80,000 in total.

steverob

Guru
Based on the threads for previous years on here, last year most people seemed to get their magazines on the same day, but in the years before that it took almost a week between the first people getting their results and the last.

vickster

Legendary Member
Phew...commiserations!

I'll try for the 46...if no joy there either, I do have a flex booking on a room at the Ibis Styles at Excel if anyone does get in and needs a room (under £70)

Last edited:
Top Bottom