RideLondon-Surrey 100 (2019) Anyone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I haven't paid the fee yet, I'm seriously considering not bothering, I've done it four times and didn't really enjoy it the last time.

vickster

Legendary Member
I haven't paid the fee yet, I'm seriously considering not bothering, I've done it four times and didn't really enjoy it the last time.
Sounds like it's not worth bothering if you aren't keen, especially given the cost and hassle. I've paid but there is a chance I won't be fit enough to do it and if it looks like I'll have to spend loads on physio and massage to be in condition to do it, forfeiting the fee could be a no brainier!

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Sounds like it's not worth bothering if you aren't keen, especially given the cost and hassle. I've paid but there is a chance I won't be fit enough to do it and if it looks like I'll have to spend loads on physio and massage to be in condition to do it, forfeiting the fee could be a no brainier!

I've got a couple of days to think about it.

Nomadski

I Like Bikes
I've booked a hotel in Stratford to be near the start but need to plot a route from the finish back t the hotel.

Does anyone have suggestions of the best route to take?

I cycled back to Stratford after the event couple of years ago, I’ll post the Strava page when I get home and you can grab the route if u want.

It’s very straightforward.

Freds Dad

Veteran
Thank you @Nomadski

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Top Bottom