RideLondon - Surrey 100 anyone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Snail Bait

Good luck with it, I cant do it I shall be France with my wife and mistress. Her name is Madone, not the wife, the mistress.
And to the who say getting into cycling is a cheaper mid-life crisis than getting a mistress haven't met Madmoiselle Madone and her temptress mates have they? So glad I'm a girl and not into any of that s**t.

aerobrain

Über Member
Me too! Can you remember where he was?

Wasn't it on Leith?!

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
And to the who say getting into cycling is a cheaper mid-life crisis than getting a mistress haven't met Madmoiselle Madone and her temptress mates have they? So glad I'm a girl and not into any of that s**t.

I would like to add that my wife has a younger beau to keep her happy who's name is also Madone. Weird huh?

Spally

It wasn't leith. He was on the left side on a more gradual but longer stretch. Kingston does ring a bell but I cannot say for 100% it was there

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
It wasn't leith. He was on the left side on a more gradual but longer stretch. Kingston does ring a bell but I cannot say for 100% it was there

Was it along the road at Wimbledon common?

lozcs

Guru
Did anyone see the bloke holding a piece of cardboard with the words " Pain is weakness leaving the body" scrawled on it with black marker pen?

I saw that but last minute so only caught the first bit - asked guy in front who was laughing with his mate about it what it said... ;-)

lozcs

Guru
I saw that but last minute so only caught the first bit - asked guy in front who was laughing with his mate about it what it said... ;-)

Not exactly sure where it was but it was deffo on the left (I lost my mate just after Leith Hill and didn't see him for about 10 miles and was with my mate when we saw it if that helps! ;-)

Spally

Going to have to do the ride again now, this is going to bug me now lol
As every time someone mentions somewhere it rings a bell lol. All I know is it as defo within the last 25 miles

Phoenix Lincs

Über Member
Got my email saying video is ready to download, but only got ipad with me, and I can't get it to work on here. Will have to wait til we get home to see if I can get it on the computer.

We are in Glasgow for the Junior Track Cycling Championships. Was very exciting today and we saw a World Record being broken twice! Second time by the British Team Pursuit team.

Top Bottom