RideLondon2020

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes i know @Dogtrousers, @Racing roadkill and as i have said previously they had to cancel it.I suppose i am still gutted that the only time i got in on the ballot it was cancelled.
I did it four years ago when i did it for charity and if i don't get an entry for the next one(whenever that will be?)i might go down that route.Though at sixty seven time is catching up on me.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Yes i know @Dogtrousers, @Racing roadkill and as i have said previously they had to cancel it.I suppose i am still gutted that the only time i got in on the ballot it was cancelled.
I did it four years ago when i did it for charity and if i don't get an entry for the next one(whenever that will be?)i might go down that route.Though at sixty seven time is catching up on me.
I've never got in through on the ballot.

I think yours is the worst possible scenario - get in once only and have it cancelled!

vickster

Legendary Member
Me neither. I wonder if it’s because I was a deferral from 2019. Will chase next week as they do say the 31st

steverob

Guru
I didn't think I'd had my refund, but looking through my credit card statements on line, it turns out I have. Unfortunately I can't tell exactly when it happened for the same reason that I missed it in the first place - which is that my bank (in their wisdom) decided to put the transaction date for the refund down as the same date they used for the original payment, so it shows up in a weird place if I try to sort my statements by date. But it's definitely there, so at least I don't have to go chasing it.

vickster

Legendary Member
I didn't think I'd had my refund, but looking through my credit card statements on line, it turns out I have. Unfortunately I can't tell exactly when it happened for the same reason that I missed it in the first place - which is that my bank (in their wisdom) decided to put the transaction date for the refund down as the same date they used for the original payment, so it shows up in a weird place if I try to sort my statements by date. But it's definitely there, so at least I don't have to go chasing it.
I've looked back a few months to April and keep a close eye on my statements (often daily), definitely not had it

Yes i have just looked through my statements and my bank has done the same thing.

vickster

Legendary Member
Can't seem to find my refund, did it come from Ride London, London Marathon Events or Prudential Ride London? I've searched my online account but can't see it
Mine was listed against the original transaction RL100 injured or similar). It never appeared in July as a payment in (only in statement against 10 July)

Last edited:
Top Bottom