Rider down , me :(

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Just let me know when you are around Leicester and I'll give it you.
edit
Managed to true the wheel up straight enough so i will see how it goes , i will keep it in mind if it goes ping .

Last edited:

broady

Veteran
The wheel will most likely be around for a while, but I'm trying to have a good clear out to only keep the bits I need.
I'd like to get this done before the TDF starts, but possibly won't

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

The wheel will most likely be around for a while, but I'm trying to have a good clear out to only keep the bits I need.
I'd like to get this done before the TDF starts, but possibly won't
Surely they are all "essential"
I do have the old r 501s and a set of RS 11`s , the latter being back up wheels for the carbon .

PK99

Legendary Member
FWIW some years ago I had a similar off on a MTB some years ago.

I was freewheeling down a gravel track when it was suddenly as if someone had stuck a large stick through my front wheel and I went over the bars. To this day I have no idea what happened. No damage to the bike, I revisited the site and found nothing untoward. A couple of broken fingers for me and a cracked helmet.

On a ride I was leading once, a guy was summarily ejected over his handle bars - he had not fully tightened his front wheel quick release, hit a speed bump, wheel shifted and locked, bike stopped instantly and he flew.

broady

Veteran
@cyberknight I have been saying that everything is essential and then ran our of money and space lol.
Once I've cleared the bikes that I don't really need I'll then start on what I can move on.
And I wear that gilet most days that I commute!!

J1888

Über Member
Hope you're feeling better and back on the bike soon.

I had the Team Carbon (before it was nicked) and I thought the CXP22s were pretty bombproof...which is no help to you at all, I realise

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

Going for the rugged , non shaved look till the stitches come out , shoulder still hurts but at least i can get a t shirt on now.
WIN_20170616_12_13_21_Pro.jpg

Top Bottom