Ridiculous cycling products

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Screenshot_20200604-145201_Chrome.jpg

The Rixen and Kaul map holder.
For those tours when you absolutely, positively need to look like you're a budding cabbie doing the knowledge.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Derailleurs are normally unaffected by small side impacts. This device ensures that you cannot access the small sprockets after such an incident because it has bent into the parallelogram. So one takes it off and throws it away. Easier not to fit it in the first place.

View attachment 527433
not only did they look sh!t, they only served an imaginary purpose.

I’m always amazed by the number of people who don't rate these as, in conjunction with Morgan Blue chain cleaner, mine has been making my chains look brand new for the past five years.:okay:

Of course, you need to ensure that you turn the right-hand pedal anti-clockwise) as indicated in the instructions). If not, it won’t do a good job and dirty oil/cleaner will spray everywhere. :whistle:

But you’d have to be a Tool to use a tool without reading the instruction first, wouldn’t you? :rolleyes::laugh:

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Rucksack covers. Why? And rucksacks suck on a bike.
Granted large, heavy, non-breathable rucksacks suck, however small breatheable ones are great for carrying tools, additional clothing and the odd collection - such as:

Not when you collect a dozen eggs from the farm shop and incorporate a ride.

Also, this:
I found mine very useful. Illuminous yellow with reflective material, and kept my rucksack dry on wet commutes

:smile:

Reactions: C R

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I’m always amazed by the number of people who don't rate these as, in conjunction with Morgan Blue chain cleaner, mine has been making my chains look brand new for the past five years.:okay:

Of course, you need to ensure that you turn the right-hand pedal anti-clockwise) as indicated in the instructions). If not, it won’t do a good job and dirty oil/cleaner will spray everywhere. :whistle:

But you’d have to be a Tool to use a tool without reading the instruction first, wouldn’t you? :rolleyes::laugh:
A wise man once told me that instructions are just 'their opinion of how something works' :okay:

Top Bottom