Right, come the revolution...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Ok, twenty inch, I like your thinking, but must insist that the original Mini makes the list.

Um, green?, and it's a representation of gear cogs. I've never changed a sphere, but give me a decent manual and all the tools and I'll have a stab.

ab, good thinking. Walking tests....

abchandler

Should they also be forced to say whether they are one of the (only;)) 8 out of 10 that prefer Whiskas so that we can finally tell whether it was all made up

Fnaar said:
Whilst not wishing to endanger the success of the revolution by introducing factionalism, I hereby declare myself president of the Feline Extermination and Liquidation Institute for the eXtermination of cats (FELIX).

I think people who actively seek power should be jailed or executed :blush: :smile:

Arch said:
Ok, twenty inch, I like your thinking, but must insist that the original Mini makes the list.

Um, green?, and it's a representation of gear cogs. I've never changed a sphere, but give me a decent manual and all the tools and I'll have a stab.

Great. Now you've just GIVEN the answers away.

People who have had their heads inserted so far up their own backsides will have them forcefully removed and given a life-time sentence of wearing a stiff neck support to prevent them from trying again!

Oh, and will have to clean the toilets out, seeing as they like the smell of shoot so much!

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
i) Blue Smarties to be re-introduced and a minimum of eight per day to be force fed to all children. This will make them all hyperactive and burn off any excess weight, obesity will be a thing of the past, thus saving billions for the N.H.S. in future years.

ii) Smoke and drink related illnesses will not be treated on the N.H.S.,thus saving billions for the N.H.S. in future years.

iii) Smoking and drinking will become compulsory for everyone over the age of 14 (see : ii )

:smile: :blush:

Twenty Inch said:
Classic cars: Traction Avant, 2CV, DS, ID, CX, SM and of course my highly desirable modern classic BX TZD.

OK, Rhythm Thief can keep his H-van too.

He's not the only one with an H! Anyone running/restoring an H should be given god like status. Fighting rust on these things should be considered a great public service and be rewarded. Just found some more on mine:sad: Need to cut out and replace part of the floor:sad::blush:

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
No more power stations built, only wind turbines - hundreds of them stretching across the country, their blades turning with magistrial elegance, the deeply low throb as they sweep round, generating power and spreading delight with their elegant engineering.:smile:

Oh, and we would build an immense treadmill, invent frictionless wheels, and find out once and for all if it would fly :blush:

Andrew

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Smokin Joe said:
People who wear black socks with shorts will be sent to correction camps, where they will be forced to watch while those who wear buffs are benig tortured.

Yeah, we really are going to have to have that war - I have a buff...

Twenty Inch, er, oops. In my eagerness to prove myself suitable, I didn't think... Still, as I am in charge, I forgive myself.

Wind turbines, good. For the sake of whimsey, each one will have a resident mouse, in clogs.

Keep the ideas coming....

betty swollocks

large member
Compulsory straw-based drinks delivery. No more sipping or gulping: all liquids must be sucked through straws.
Which means we can all blow bubbles too.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Free travel on trains. And high speed track all over the UK.
All airports to be closed.
Lorries to be banned.
Work to start immediately on a rail tunnel across the Irish Sea. Possibly via the Isle of Man.
Rail tunnel across the straights of Gibraltar (or wherever. Spain to Africa)
Rail track to be laid from Turkey through Syria, Israel and on to Cairo, and essentially round to wherever the above tunnel comes out in Morocco. Or a ferry to be provided across that end of the Med.

Basically, I'd like to be able to visit my mates in Ireland without being forced to go on Ryanair at stupid o'clock in the morning.
With the whole train-to-Africa thing, I can already get to most of Europe by train (skiiing, culture, decent wine etc) but being able to get to Egypt too would mean there's coral reefs within reach, so I'd never want to get on a plane again.

Introduction of elephants, bears, lions, tigers, kangaroos and more elephants to the New Forest. And Thetford Forest. And Fairlands Lakes (just up the road from me).

Arch to be installed as Benevolent Dictator for Life.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
snipers on every street corner waiting for the person that lets the dog foul the pavement. 1st offence it's the dog, 2nd and it's the owner.

or (more practically) bring back the dog licence, beef it up with compulsory microchipping and dna sampling plus mandatory 3rd party insurance, all payable by the licencee. spend the money raised on dog wardens and on prosecuting people that let their dogs foul the pavement. persistant offenders could be found by extracting the dogs' dna from the poo and the owners prosecuted.

Top Bottom