Right, come the revolution...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Massive increases in duty/tax on :-
White Lightning and other mad-strong cider,
Tennants Super and similar,
Instant coffee. C'mon, people. It's just wrong.
The Sun, Express, Mail and similar
Those stupid halogen floodlights for back gardens, porches etc.
Any bike that's better than mine. That'll be most of them.

pzycoman

Arch said:
This is all good, I'm very encouraged. But I fear we're falling into the trap of wishing for stuff, with no idea how we're going to pay for it. So we need innovative tax and revenue raising ideas as well.

Invade france (Just because), and enslave the french. Chavs either clean up their act and turn into a nice people, or its the organ donation farm for you.

I have issues :blush:

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Nearly forgot.
Only HP Sauce made in Aston is allowed to be consumed anywhere in the world on pain of death by tomato ketchup.

Ealing Comedies to be re-run on a regular basis interspersed with The Marx Brothers.

Christmas will be re-instated by reviving Lesley Crowther to do the kiddy hospital tour, then we'll all settle down to watch all the Beatle films.
(The Sound of Music will be allowed after the Queens*** speech as I'm usually asleep by then).

*** I do of course mean Queen Arch !

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
pzycoman said:
Invade france (Just because), and enslave the french. Chavs either clean up their act and turn into a nice people, or its the organ donation farm for you.

I have issues :blush:

What did the French do to you? I like the chav organ donors idea. Although they may have more fatty deposits around thier organs than you'd want transplanted into you...

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
VAT on tea to be raised to 1000%.

Lord of the Teapot said:

I have a cunning plan LotT, we can smuggle it in from abroad (I have a blow up Li-lo I call Gill), we can set up some speak easys and the money will come rolling in, don't tell anyone else tho' as they'll all want in :blush:

Top Bottom