Right, come the revolution...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Peyote said:
...and bears. Bears are good too!

I face a possible intractable problem here. I have a bear approx, five inches tall, and he is wearing a Mercedes Benz t-shirt. (He also has a key ring coming out of his head.)

By virtue of his being a bear - his continued existence is allowable, but if he takes off his t-shirt he will soon be a very cold bear. Arch - can you knit a jumper for him, chest size 3 inches, incorporating your Revolutions's logo, please. Or send me the relevant pattern, thank you so much.

domtyler

Über Member
All hills will be down.
All winds will be tail.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer Fudd
Everybody will be force fed a minimum of 1 album of Beautiful South before going out on a Friday night then there will be less fights in the taxi queues.
SamNichols said:
There will, however, be a significant rise in domestic violence.

Jacomus-rides-Gen said:
Too many taxi rank bust ups and the perps may find themselves 'relocated'

Mwahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

I sincerely apologise, I forgot there will be no private (hire ?) vehicles

Oh and if I let you have a revolution can I just add that Rapha wearers, fixie fashionistas, wannabe couriers and anyone riding a Condor will have their bike replaced with a 70s shopper and their kit replaced by a drip dry, zip-up-the-back nylon old lady dress. With fur lined bootees.

Now, where's that sloth?

Hilldodger said:
He's not the only one with an H! Anyone running/restoring an H should be given god like status. Fighting rust on these things should be considered a great public service and be rewarded. Just found some more on mine:sad: Need to cut out and replace part of the floor:sad::blush:

I had to replace most of the box section under the rear of the cab on mine. What fun that was.:smile:

Arch said:
Fair point. Well done. Was just testing you there.

While we're on the subject, the CEO of Disney to be forced to crawl on his hands and knees to the descendants of E H Shephard and give back the copyright to those drawings. Henceforth, all representations of Pooh and friends to be EH Shephard, not Disney.

Oh yes, I agree with that. Disney's reprehensible massacring of the A. A. Milne / E. H. Shepherd classics could have easily gone on the "Things that annoy you" thread for me.:blush:

longers

Legendary Member
While you're off work tomorrow perhaps you could take the time to make your avatar a sensible size eh? :blush:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
a good new law would make it illegal to invent a sport, export it to jonny foreigner and then get beaten by them for forever and a day. let's keep tiddlywinks a strictly british affair from now on shall we?

Top Bottom