Right, come the revolution...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am happy to become a "Facilitator" and lead a team of ruthless, mysterious bio-soldiers, policing the population from the shadows.

Facilitators would be responsible for policing the police, the government and the populace. Used sparingly, certain criminals could be made to dissappear...

My only rider is a cool black uniform with subtle red flashes, and access to motorbikes.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Twenty Inch said:
How about taxing swear words. Only rich people would be able to swear, thus making our streets and public spaces nicer.

I don't think you've thought this through - the whole place would be littered with aristos saying 'Fark Orff' in very loud voices and shouting self-made Cockney millionaires.

:blush:

Flying_Monkey said:
I don't think you've thought this through - the whole place would be littered with aristos saying 'Fark Orff' in very loud voices and shouting self-made Cockney millionaires.

:blush:

Ah yes, and then part B: the rich are taxed for appearing in public spaces, and self-made Cockney millionaires are melted down for soap and their money used for buying up and restoring Citroëns.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Burn Baby Burn !!
005a.jpg

Sorry Kirstie !

Introduce a fat tax

SamNichols

Elmer Fudd said:
Everybody will be force fed a minimum of 1 album of Beautiful South before going out on a Friday night then there will be less fights in the taxi queues.

There will, however, be a significant rise in domestic violence.

Elmer Fudd said:
Everybody will be force fed a minimum of 1 album of Beautiful South before going out on a Friday night then there will be less fights in the taxi queues.

Too many taxi rank bust ups and the perps may find themselves 'relocated'

Mwahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

Top Bottom