Right! - Festivities over - Weigh in!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
C'mon form an orderly queue in front of the scales, no pushing. All those at the back of the room come forward.

Step on the scales and then record your weight please.

Crackle +1.5lbs/0.7Kg - not bad :smile:

Next.........

bonj2

you probably need to say what that's relative to.

i vary by up to 7lbs day to day anyway, am usually between 11st7lbs and 12st. probably the same as before xmas, albeit possibly a little more towards the latter. weigh yourself in the morning, and weigh yourself again at night. you might be surprised.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

bonj said:
you probably need to say what that's relative to.

i vary by up to 7lbs day to day anyway, am usually between 11st7lbs and 12st. probably the same as before xmas, albeit possibly a little more towards the latter. weigh yourself in the morning, and weigh yourself again at night. you might be surprised.

I mean all things being equal, hydrated, weighing in at same time of day etc...

Joe

Über Member
55kg. Now if only I had a lightweight bike to match:angry:
No idea about change as I never had a set of scales until last week.

Noodley

I'm the same height I was before Christmas.

Joe

Über Member
Aperitif said:
You standing on the scales with one leg Joe? :smile:
Nope! I'm just a skinny bastard. I'm sure it will change one day so I should probably enjoy it:tongue:

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
I usually vary between 15st 4lbs and 15st 6lbs.

I checked this morning and I was 15st 10lb... yikes ! I hope the predicted 'Siberian weather' next week when I'm due to start commuting again is a bit of a false alarm as I need to start working the pounds off :smile:

bonj2

apparently if you crouch down on the scales you're more compact and therefore heavier, and if you stand on tiptoes with arms stretched upwards you're more stretched out and therefore lighter.

Top Bottom