Right, what's your middle name?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
david. exciting no?

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
My siblings and I have no middle names but my youngest brother, until he was about 10, used to tell people "My name's not William - it's William Bill!" We still call him William Bill.
I did 'grow' three middle initials on two of my Saudi contracts! On my ID badge and other official paperwork. I was put down as Peter N.M.I. Surname - NMI = No Middle Initial!

John Ponting said:
Its not BS you can ask mickle to ask at work they dont have it no one has it but the 3 i said. No one needs it i dont

mickle said:
I fear not, he spells like that in real life.
have'nt you realized im dyslexic in spelling. So what the hell you all get the point ? dont you???

Abitrary

1066. It's something to do with where I was conceived but I always stick my fingers in my ears and mumble 'la la la la la' whenever my parents talk about stuff like that

spandex said:
Its not BS you can ask mickle to ask at work they dont have it no one has it but the 3 i said. No one needs it i dont

have'nt you realized im dyslexic in spelling. So what the hell you all get the point ? dont you???

I'm sorry, I didn't understand a fecking word of that.

Louise, after two grandma's with the good old fashioned German version of Luise. Was a nightmare growing up, middle names are not the done thing in Germany, every time a classmate got to see mine on some document I would have the p*ss taken out of me forever. Quite like it now, maybe I should start using it, at least people can pronounce it and spell it, unlike my first name!

Top Bottom