RIP - Hadrian’s wall tree

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They did say that they wouldn't leave a stone unturned
but the owners of the wall said that would be excessive

Two charged. I reckon the mags will commit them to crown for trial, ensure a lengthy holiday modelling wedding dresses for Bubba.

Pretty sure the red tops will all fall onto the side of "string them up by the goolies" rather than the "poor people brought up in a deprived rural environment who never got proper treatment for their mental health"

Drago

Legendary Member
Stake through their hearts then

Stake them out on the ground and they dan be tortured to death over 400 years as a new tree grows through them.

They chopped down a non native species, bloody heroes! :wahhey: :whistle:

If you want to punish give them community service cutting down himalayas balsam, japanese knotweed or rhododendron bushes that have escaped the toffs' big house garden in m Wales or other nice area. Personally I don't rate sycamore and prefer to see them gone.

If you want to punish give them community service cutting down himalayas balsam, japanese knotweed or rhododendron bushes that have escaped the toffs' big house garden in m Wales or other nice area. Personally I don't rate sycamore and prefer to see them gone.

Aren't sycamores weeds?

So you'd be sycamore of them?

Sorry...

Acer wood is lovely in furniture.

Also, if the tree in question is Sycamore, I expect the stump is sending branches out vigorously as we speak.

Top Bottom