RIP Robin Williams

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Your mum is Mindy?:eek:
Urgh, not based on what I thouhht of her when I was growing up :wub:

dodgy

He loved his cycling.
g13242c40.jpg

g53778f73.jpg

Danny

Legendary Member
A good man.

Not just a comic, but a very fine actor - he was brilliant in films like Good Will Hunting and Good Morning Vietnam.

ayceejay

Guru
The very best 'interview' I cver saw was Robin Williams on the Wogan talk show, Wogan was used to doing most of the talking on his show until then. Wogan said something like "Good evening and welcome Robin Williams" and those were the last words he spoke Williams ranted and raved without a break for the nxt half hour and Wogan sat there drop jawed it was awesome.
A brilliant actor who did everything from Mrs Doubtfire to that creepy guy in the photo shop (forget the name of the film),
RIP Robin and thank you.

The very best 'interview' I cver saw was Robin Williams on the Wogan talk show, Wogan was used to doing most of the talking on his show until then. Wogan said something like "Good evening and welcome Robin Williams" and those were the last words he spoke Williams ranted and raved without a break for the next half hour and Wogan sat there drop jawed it was awesome.
A brilliant actor who did everything from Mrs Doubtfire to that creepy guy in the photo shop (forget the name of the film),
RIP Robin and thank you.
One Hour Photo? Was also good as the creepy guy in "Insomnia" which was set above the Artic Circle during summer so was perpetual day light.

I didn't know him as a person and only liked some of his films as an actor, and life results always in death, so erm, why all this? What validation do you all seek for yourselves?

Stu
Nothing, he made great stuff which I and many others enjoyed and its a shame as that talent has no gone. No validation, just paying respects for the end of of a body of work and the end of a life.

Cyclist33

Nothing, he made great stuff which I and many others enjoyed and its a shame as that talent has no gone. No validation, just paying respects for the end of of a body of work and the end of a life.

But why do you have to do it publicly? What is it about broadcasting said respects that makes them more valid for you?

Why can't you just do it privately?

Top Bottom