RLJs being stopped

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Great news, there's 4 mountain bike cops out nicking the RLJs at the junction of xxxxxx this morning. Spent a little while just watching for fun, there's some very confused "What? Me?" conversations going on.

Shame they can't be there every day. ;)

M

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Well I completely agree - catch all the swine! Mind, I wouldn't have posted the location as I'd feel that's as bad as flashing drivers after you've gone through a speed trap.

OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
I'm hoping the RLJs won't see this post until they get to work but I take your point.. damn I just wish I'd posted later!!! ;)

NigC

Good to see the police are taking some action. It will probably surprise a lot to know that they're actually breaking the law :becool:

Of course, this will always generate the usual "why don't you go and catch some real criminals" comments :becool:

P.S. You could edit your post to delete the location details ;)

OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
Thanks for pointing that out. Edited now.

It's causing quite a laugh among the cyclists in our office (we're a few yards from that junction), we're considering a trip out just to watch for half an hour or so.;)

dodgy

martint235 said:
Great news, there's 4 mountain bike cops out nicking the RLJs at the junction of xxxxxx this morning. Spent a little while just watching for fun, there's some very confused "What? Me?" conversations going on.

Shame they can't be there every day. ;)

M

Where? London perchance?

OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
I didn't see any cars RLJ when I was watching and it isn't a particularly bad junction for that as it's very busy. I would assume they'll stop a car too.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
martint235 said:
Thanks for pointing that out. Edited now.

It's causing quite a laugh among the cyclists in our office (we're a few yards from that junction), we're considering a trip out just to watch for half an hour or so.;)

Time to get out the video camera!!! :becool::biggrin:

OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
It's in London.

My video camera technically doesn't arrive until next week it's sat on the dining room table but birthday fairy not here yet. ;)

OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
I initially put exactly where it was happening in the first post but there was a feeling on the forum that I was being too helpful by flagging it up to RLJers. :biggrin:. It's more sporting to let them find out once the police bike is chasing them!!

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
I saw them North of the river on my commute. Made eye contact, nodded and smiled at one. Bless, they're getting so young these days.

Top Bottom