Road Load

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
yeah - done it for all my bikes............

Plus I've measured the co-efficient of friction/drag (and boy was it a drag !) for every tyre that I own, as well as the latent heat given off during prolonged braking downhill (but only in the Peak District mind - I plan to do this in the Alps next year) to determine the point at which my rims wil explode.

I'm suprised I've got time for riding at all..................

I presume you get decreasing returns (in speed) from each successive increase in power?

How would you measure the power though? I know exercise bikes have power readouts but you don't get much aerodynamic drag with those!

mr Mag00

rising member
rofl ^

DaveP said:
Done none of those, too busy trying to repair the flux capacitor in the improbability drive

You've got something mixed up. Improbability drives don't have flux capacitors. Are you sure ou haven't picked up your time macine instructions by mistake?

DaveP

Hard to tell when my hover board is playing up and those dam Vaglon transporters keep thundering on past me…

Being stuck on the hard shoulder of the outer edge of the Western Spiral arm in the rain without an 8mm spanner….

DaveP

Crackle said:
You've got something mixed up. Improbability drives don't have flux capacitors. Are you sure ou haven't picked up your time macine instructions by mistake?

Crackle,

You are referring to the MK III, I have the Mark VI which has the aforementioned article next to the Vulcan offset trimble switch, illogical as it may seem…

Top Bottom