Road rage driver banned from driving for two months and fined £400

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
For assaulting two cyclists, who were off-duty police officers

"A road rage driver who admitted charges of assaulting two cyclists who turned out to be an off-duty traffic police officer has been fined £400 and banned from driving for two months.

Former lorry driver Kenneth Warrington, aged 55, also admitted careless driving during the incident on Sligo Road, Enniskillen, on 27 March this year, according to Northern Ireland-based news website, Impartial Reporter.

Separate charges relating to disorderly conduct and blocking the road were dropped.."

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
assaulting two cyclists who turned out to be an off-duty traffic police officer
Huh? :wacko: Were they Siamese twins?

jazzkat

Fixed wheel fanatic.
Had the two cyclist been 'ordinary' members of the public and not been police, nothing would have happened.
"pushing his arm away"?
There's been videos of drivers clobbering cyclists and as far as I can see, most of them get away with it.

burndust

Parts unknown...baby
Somehow I think tht chap is going to be the subject of "random stops" from now on

My criminal record is also unblemished.

There's the four murders, setting fire to an orphanage and throwing gravy at George Osborne, that's it. Unblemished.

U

User6179

One of the comments from original article ,

'Yep I have a clean driving license. Except for the points for not wearing a seatbelt.'
Ok, so other than the points for not wearing a seat belt, it's an unblemished driving record.
'Well that, and that time I got points for using my mobile when driving.'
Ok, so other than the mobile phone usage and the not wearing a seatbelt incident, it's a clean record right?
'Well, I also drove my car in to a group of cyclists whilst beeping my horn at them to endanger and intimidate them.'
No worries, so other than the seat belt thing, the using a phone at the wheel and the driving your car at a group of cyclists everything is groovy right?
'Yeah, almost. There was also the time when I got out of my car and assaulted a police officer.'
So, as you can see, other than not wearing a seat belt, the using a phone while driving, the driving in to a group of cyclists and the assault of a police officer he's actually got a really good track record for driving.

Top Bottom