Road ragers should wear helmets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dmcd33

:wacko: Does taking the lane for a few seconds mean you can verbally abuse and assault someone on a bike?
If I went up to this bloke in a pub and randomly called him a prick, he would have had a calmer response.

Why does a metal box with an engine turn people into angry impulsive individuals, or give them the excuse to take out their life long frustrations?

The fact that 1000+ people were hit by a car that drove off in London whislt riding a bike (hit and run) and 1000+ pedestrians also victims of hit and run, suggests that a lot of people should not be driving?? but people accept it because it's a majority persuit to drive a car.

One guy rides on a pavement and knocks over a little girl - national news, 2000+ hit and runs - Lumped together as one story?

(Sorry lots of themes, but I needed to get it off my chest)

Citius

I'm not overly surprised - but no detail of the caution has been given .

Other posters on this thread seem to have missed your link though.

Strangely, there's been no reporting of this in the Henley Standard... ;)

Tin Pot

Guru
It's been that way for an awfully long time, astonishing really that this video is 65 years old.

It was described to me as a form of neurotic behaviour about 25 years ago, the slight disconnect from reality it seems we all undergo.

Apparently someone famous said, about a hundred years ago, that speed was the only artificial feeling humans have created - in that the sensation of speeding is not something we could naturally experience.

Perhaps the resulting mood change is related to those points.

Citius

So it seems with an average house price of £538k

Lots of council/social housing there too, which probably doesn't figure in that average. I'm making a wild assumption here, but I doubt if that guy lives in prime river-front property...

vickster

Legendary Member
Lots of council/social housing there too, which probably doesn't figure in that average...
I've only seen the posh bits. The ex council properties will though, they'll be pegging back the large number of million quid plus places!

Dan B

Disengaged member
Apparently someone famous said, about a hundred years ago, that speed was the only artificial feeling humans have created - in that the sensation of speeding is not something we could naturally experience.
Except by jumping off something really tall

400bhp

Guru
Can you imagine being this person's wife or son/daughter:wacko:

Can you legally separate from your parents?

Top Bottom