Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Yes - some of the time

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • No - never

Votes: 45 53.6%
  • No - not a RoadID tag as such but an alternative

Votes: 24 28.6%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
No I don't, but I do carry ID in one form or another either in a pocket, down my skinsuit (even though I could be identified by my race number and thus my details and emergency contact details found on the organisers records or a copy of my entry form) or on the bike.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I don't really have anyone to use as an ICE anyway
Yes, that's a problem for me too.
Think I need to do something about it, just in case.
Maybe ask a friend to be ICE, give them spare keys and so on.
It's one of those things that need done I keep postponing doing.

OP
OP
GrumpyGregry

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
The MedicAlert dog tag get on my wick when honking to be honest, but only in hot weather so it hasn't been a problem the last three or four summers. Some sort of wristband appeals.

The MedicAlert dog tag get on my wick when honking to be honest, but only in hot weather so it hasn't been a problem the last three or four summers. Some sort of wristband appeals.
like that?
IMG_6064.JPG

OP
OP
GrumpyGregry

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
my understanding is that they (and all medical staff + first aiders (we certainly were)) are trained to look for any kind of medical alert whether on a wrist or around the neck. what form that comes in nowadays can be pretty much anything.
Certainly what my first reponder b-i-l's have told me when dealing with the unconscious in RTA's. Initial assessment and then start looking for ID and ICE is standard practise.

Top Bottom