Robbie Williams now rides a Bianchi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
I actually quite like his songs (& for an old long haired metal rocker bloke that's saying something). I watched a live show of his on TV once and was impressed...he has songs, and good (real) band & he is a superb entertainer on stage...can't take that away from him. I dont know anything about his private life except the crap the media issue...and to be honest I dont care. If he wants to do drugs and screw up his head...well thats his call...but I wouldnt begrudge him his new bike...he's probably just as excited about it as you or I would be.

BigonaBianchi said:
..ok...so if you were 'Rich beyond your wildest dreams' you still wouldn't ride a top class bike?? Why? I would...

Wouldn't be a Bianchi big fella...;)B)

Noodley

BigonaBianchi said:
...I wouldnt begrudge him his new bike...he's probably just as excited about it as you or I would be.

Actually I'd rather he got a fleet of bikes, it might keep him from releasing any more songs B)

Maybe I'll write to him and let him know about the concept of n+1, and invite him to join the forum. Then I can let him know I think he is a twat. ;) ISTR hearing him being interviewed once and saying that if he was not Robbie Williams he would probably not like Robbie Williams either - so at least he knows why people thinks he is a twat!

In seriousness he probably is a decent bloke.

mikeitup

Veteran
re

BigonaBianchi said:
I actually quite like his songs (& for an old long haired metal rocker bloke that's saying something). I watched a live show of his on TV once and was impressed...he has songs, and good (real) band & he is a superb entertainer on stage...can't take that away from him. I dont know anything about his private life except the crap the media issue...and to be honest I dont care. If he wants to do drugs and screw up his head...well thats his call...but I wouldnt begrudge him his new bike...he's probably just as excited about it as you or I would be.

alot of them have REALLY GOOD BANDS with them.
Money well spent IMO.

I remember seeing Gun in 90/91 when "Gallus" came out featuring 17 yr old Alex Dixon on lead guitar. Who did I see on tv in RW's band playing guitar?

Alex Dixon.

Still a good player.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
why doesn't he just wear shades, you'd never recognise him then.

if that bianci is worth 5k then i'm a dutchman. looks like fairly standard geometry alu tubing to me.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
It'd be funny if he joined this web site (perhaps he is Abitrary). I quite like his hits and think that he has a bit of character as opposed to the usual utterly plastic performers around these days. In any event good luck to him. My only concern now is that the roads could clog up with brain dead schoolgirls crashing their brand new road bikes all over the place.

ChrisKH

Guru
Why don't we invite him out on a CC mid-winter ride? It must get really lonely with all that money. Then back to his place for a 'bit of a do'. :biggrin:

postman

Legendary Member
Any Cyclechatters near Compton Basset? Find out his address and send him a jersey.Any duff ones left Will?

Top Bottom