Robbie Williams.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Recently, I have got to thinking that life is good and I've been trying to work out why.

After much analysing I reckon it's 'cos that twat Williams has stopped churning out shite.

Thank you.

yello

Yes, thankfully that "rich beyond my wildest dreams" album deal hasn't actually required him to release anything.

Abitrary

I used to hate robbie with such vehemence and for so long that a grew a nose on the back of my head.

If anyone was as worn out with hatred as I, they would have gone full circle and realised:

-about 2 of his songs are alright
-we all feel a bit sorry for him

Abitrary

Noodley said:
I might be able to agree, but which songs?

As for feeling sorry....:smile::evil:

I'm not going to post a list, because it may just induce more chagrin.

As for not feeling sorry, are you really capable of that much hatred? He's only human and he hurts like me or you.

He's had a weird life, and he's feeling pretty dislocated living in the states - and you and I both know the shackles of addiction to alcohol and prescription drugs noodley.

C'mon, give the guy a break.

Keith Oates

Janner
Must admit that a change of channel or the off button is the first thing I look for when Robbie Williams appears on the screen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
He's the Tom Jones of his generation... not quite hip enough to rock it with the big boys, undoubtedly a good voice, ranges across styles, and will probably go on forever....

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
I've been to see him (probably the Wife testing my resolve in some curiously sadistic way) :smile:

I have to say he was an excellent showman... even if he was completely up his own arse.

I guess 80 mill in the bank will do that to you though... I'd like to find out though. :sad:

Mr Pig

Fnaar said:
He's the Tom Jones of his generation...

No he isn't! He's clown! Hat's off right enough as he's done well out of it the boy but honestly, he is an a***. Pretty screwed though, you give me eighty-million and I'll eat all the pies and look for aliens ok?

Top Bottom