Robbie Williams.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

Sh4rkyBloke said:
I have to say he was an excellent showman...

I was going to say that in my 1st post on the subject. He knows how to play to a crowd and they respond to him, it's pretty darned impressive tbh!

I personally don't hate the guy (I don't know him - I know a guy that does though and he says RW is a real laugh to be with) but I have no wish to be 'entertained' by him. Not my thing at all.

I don't feel sorry for him as I didn't know there was anything to feel sorry for! Just an ex-boy band singer isn't he? With a penchant for drugs and alcohol so I'm led to believe.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
I have to admit that I like most of his big hits.

I also think that he is a genuine enough personality in a world of stereotype non-entities. Whether or not the personality of a gobby little shoot from Stoke is an attractive one or not is another matter but at least he is not anodyne.

Mr Pig

I have great difficulty feeling sorry for people who have so much more than most people yet still whine, moan and need drugs and drink to make 'sense' of their lives. Personally I think that they have so many people around them telling them they're wonderful and fussing over them they loose all sense of perspective and start believing the world really does revolve around them.

yello

Lord that's a duet from hell!

Dunno about Kylie, but I am led to believe that he has played hide the sausie with Nicole.

Top Bottom