Rochdale to Blackpool ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bigjim

Legendary Member
Yea. I've got a flicker account, thats where they came from. I first resized them in Picasa then uploaded to flicker then as you described. I may have a play around later to see why mine are different.

bigjim

Legendary Member
IMGP0116.jpg
IMGP0115.jpg
IMGP0113.jpg

IMGP0114.jpg

bigjim

Legendary Member
Every 30 mins. £1.50 and 50p for the bike. Could be part of a circular run out to blackpool and back. Great traffic free cycle path run down the prom.I came back a different route through Pilling and great Eccleston. had to pay 10p on the toll bridge. Then through the lanes to Preston but you can cut across to east lanc's.
It's a bit of a coincidence you catching that Ferry at Fleetwood because I was thinking about doing that myself some time. How much does it cost and how often does it run?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Every 30 mins. £1.50 and 50p for the bike. Could be part of a circular run out to blackpool and back. Great traffic free cycle path run down the prom.I came back a different route through Pilling and great Eccleston. had to pay 10p on the toll bridge. Then through the lanes to Preston but you can cut across to east lanc's.
Thanks. It's a bit cheeky making you pay extra for the bike though!

I'm sure that I went over that toll bridge with a mate once. A woman came out to take the money and he just accelerated away without paying (cheapskate). I ended up paying for him!

Globalti

Legendary Member
Nice to see a picture of Wyre Rose, I've also considered using her as part of a circular tour of the Fylde. There's a nice cafe at the start of the old railway to Lancaster, just outside Glasson Dock so it ought to be possible to arrange a circular tour taking in all the points of interest. I've even tried to follow the coast between Pilling and Glasson Dock but it's MTBs only for some sections.

Top Bottom