Rocket Sidecar Bike - The Build

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
loopybike

loopybike

Veteran
Just logged on, to research my next project, and I have 48 notifications from this thread!
Thanks guys for all the kind words. :smile:

Actually this is now up for sale. If you're interested please message me. Thanks

Now on with the research .... . This next project will be a challenge ......

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Just logged on, to research my next project, and I have 48 notifications from this thread!
Thanks guys for all the kind words. :smile:

Actually this is now up for sale. If you're interested please message me. Thanks

Now on with the research .... . This next project will be a challenge ......
What happened with the 'Art Deco' bike?

OP
OP
loopybike

loopybike

Veteran
What happened with the 'Art Deco' bike?

I've entered a "build off" on an American forum. I'm using the Art Deco bike idea for that. It starts on 1st May and runs till September.
However I never could get a design I liked, so it's gone off the original idea. Think more swoopy streamlined kind of thing. Oh and with electric assist, hence the research.
I've just gone self employed so I just hope I can get the time :smile:

D

Deleted member 26715

I've just gone self employed so I just hope I can get the time :smile:
Good luck with this, if as I presume it's in this field you should do well, there can only be a handful of people with your skill set in the UK, don't under value yourself.

Jameshow

Veteran
Question if I may a client of mine with a disability that causes unsteadiness has fallen off his electric bike would a syde car help him or is a trike a better option?

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
You ever try riding one :eek::ohmy: You need to forget everything about riding a bike, mind you can frighten yourself silly at the 15.5mph electric assist cut off speed.

The charity I work for has a Tandem trike, that was a very entertaining ride the first time I tried it. I bloody hate that thing.

Top Bottom