Rolls San Marco Saddle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Enso108

Formerly OselLing
A mate has recommended a Rolls San Marco Saddle, he says they're really comfortable. He's loaning me one to see what I think, has anyone got any experience of them?
Cheers
Gary

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Bit bulkier and heavier than some of today's race-bred perches, but they've a reputation for being very comfy. As with all saddles, it tends to depend whether they're a good fit with your bum or not.

peanut

they were the mutts nuts in the early 90's and have had a cult following since. used by club cyclists and pro's alike there are still many in use at elite level now.
Very comfortable saddle but old fashioned looking
.Another popular saddle was the Selle San Marco Regal which is still used by Boonan and others

Pottsy

I've used them for years as I find them really comfortable.

Just shows it's a personal thing though as I've tried the ever popular, much more modern and lighter Fizik Arione and found it to be an absolute torture device!

Rob S

I had three Rolls in use up till 2000 (including a Ti version which while obviously lighter was not as nice looking)....then I got a bit heavier and needed a bit more padding. Still got them for possible future use after my gastric band op! xx(

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
It's down to personal preference I have a Rolls and I used it a handfull of times and I find it really uncomfortable so I got the Brooks B17 and its great, really comfy from day one, but some people will say the opposite.

Try a few and see which one suits you.

If you decide you want a Rolls I have a nice one complete with it's box only used a handfull of times.

Top Bottom