Room 101 in Kidnap Shocker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Where is Greedo?

Isn't it that his world only collides with our world every so many random days and the rest of time he's absorbed in his own little universe?

MrRidley

hackbike 666 said:
Where is Greedo?

He's been forced out by the PC brigade, you know who you are, the cafe's a much more duller place without wind-ups and piss takes, but then again maybe some people prefer a dull life.

Jane Smart

The Queen
He was not just a bit of a laugh, I found him and his posts really funny.:smile:

I miss him, even though I did not post much of late, I still logged on to see what he had to say and what he had been up to that day :biggrin:

Anyway, I digress, has room 101 gone? I am not sure I was ever even in there :ohmy: Was I missing out on much?? :biggrin:

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
I think room101 has been shelved in preparation for the new look software/site. Pretty sure Shaun posed an announcement a few days ago

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
you are indeed correct

Hacienda71 said:
I think room101 has been shelved in preparation for the new look software/site. Pretty sure Shaun posed an announcement a few days ago

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
bhoyjim said:
He's been forced out by the PC brigade, you know who you are, the cafe's a much more duller place without wind-ups and piss takes, but then again maybe some people prefer a dull life.
did you write that with your tounge between your teeth? I'm thinking big pencil with Gonk rubber on the end....

^ ;)

I like to be entertained reading these threads as much as the next viewer, but there are always people who will align themselves with a contrary point of view no matter what reasoned thought is lapping at their ankles.

Shaun explained his direction, which I totally understand, so, to enjoy the posting, start being 'creative' all those who criticise, and take this forum in a positive direction.

Areas (P&L) are set aside for hard-nosed debate and argument - try your hand there rather than swagger aimlessly. A confrontational nature in Café just doesn't work.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Aperitif said:
Areas (P&L) are set aside for hard-nosed debate and argument - try your hand there rather than swagger aimlessly. A confrontational nature in Café just doesn't work.

If you want a real fight get over to commuting - makes the Thrilla in Manila look like handbags. ;)

OP
OP
Wigsie

Wigsie

Nincompoop
I didn't want this thread to be turned into another "Where's Greedo?" thread, just missed Shaun's announcement and was curious where it had gone.

That is all. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom