Room 101

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Don't tell me you're pisexual too...:ohmy:

Ha ha, no comment!

perplexed

Guru
Into my 101 at the moment would go the current increasing tendency to abdicate any personal responsibility.
For pretty much anything. Don't worry about making incredibly iffy lifestyles choices or whatever, when it goes wrong you can always blame someone else.

perplexed

Guru
Ostentatious 'nursing'.

By this, I mean the excessive overt 'public display' when some parents are sorting their babies out. For clarity, I'm not talking about breastfeeding. My 'ostentatious nursing' is actually referring to men as the main culprits. It is a form of narcissistic behaviour - they increase their volume and physical presence to project their paternal pride and occupy a space far beyond their actual physical presence. The whole object of which seems to be a bit of a 'look at me' kind of exercise. For further clarity, this is not anti-child - it's about the parent who thinks anyone within a 100 yard radius should be interested in what they're doing...and gives them no choice but to listen!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Ostentatious 'nursing'.

By this, I mean the excessive overt 'public display' when some parents are sorting their babies out. For clarity, I'm not talking about breastfeeding. My 'ostentatious nursing' is actually referring to men as the main culprits. It is a form of narcissistic behaviour - they increase their volume and physical presence to project their paternal pride and occupy a space far beyond their actual physical presence. The whole object of which seems to be a bit of a 'look at me' kind of exercise. For further clarity, this is not anti-child - it's about the parent who thinks anyone within a 100 yard radius should be interested in what they're doing...and gives them no choice but to listen!

Or the opposite, people who think that just because you are a man, you just HAVE to be interested in their kid, and woe betide you if you actually look at their kid...... Or worse still, those who genuinely seem to beleive that every man is a peado, the number of peados are on the increase apparently (at what rate, and when will everyone be one, including themselves and their kid, I don't know), and will not hesitate to be extrmely offensive towards you when you, *shock horror* happen to look in their direction, or be within a certain radius of them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom