Room 101

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pplpilot

Guru
Wendyball(s). utterly vile on every level.
Religion. All of it, no exception. Bad bad thing.
Christmas.
Golf bores and Ski bores. just ufck off with your stupid clothes and lame 'in' jokes.
The royal family / People who defend them and the same people that moan about the lack of teachers/nurses/bobbies on the beat etc.
People who insist on ejecting usb sticks.
People who insist on reversing into parking spaces holding up the entire car park.
People who start a conversation by 'oh I had a really weird dream last night...' then proceed to bore me to death about said dream.
People who pretend they like all kinds of music. Yea right.
Internet grammar Nazis. peanuts with no life.
Text speak. Only for 14 year old school girls.
The beginning of a new toilet roll and the glued down first sheet.
Self service checkouts. It is not for our benefit, it is for the benefit of the bean counters that don't have to pay checkout staff.
Certain cyclists that pft! and lecture those that use a car. Now wouldn't life be great if we could do without a car? well life isn't like that, without a car I wouldn't be able to work and function day to day.

I could go on, Room 101 isn't big enough for my list!

arch684

Veteran
My choice for room 101 is helmet debates

luckyfox

She's the cats pajamas
I've said it before and i'll say it again...

Packs of bacon where the top does not peel back as instructed
Dog walkers who don't clean up after their mutts
The entire concept of having to refill a stapler
Tissues, when you pull one out and 12 come with it
People who get offended when you haven't seen their Facebook status update
Awkward bra's
All chocolate ice cream that just tastes like malt

Wendyball(s). utterly vile on every level.
Religion. All of it, no exception. Bad bad thing.
Christmas.
Golf bores and Ski bores. just ufck off with your stupid clothes and lame 'in' jokes.
The royal family / People who defend them and the same people that moan about the lack of teachers/nurses/bobbies on the beat etc.
People who insist on ejecting usb sticks.
People who insist on reversing into parking spaces
holding up the entire car park.
People who start a conversation by 'oh I had a really weird dream last night...' then proceed to bore me to death about said dream.
People who pretend they like all kinds of music. Yea right.
Internet grammar Nazis. peanuts with no life.
Text speak. Only for 14 year old school girls.
The beginning of a new toilet roll and the glued down first sheet.
Self service checkouts. It is not for our benefit, it is for the benefit of the bean counters that don't have to pay checkout staff.
Certain cyclists that pft! and lecture those that use a car. Now wouldn't life be great if we could do without a car? well life isn't like that, without a car I wouldn't be able to work and function day to day.

I could go on, Room 101 isn't big enough for my list!

u r so rite punct8tion also sux so do ppl who pray 4 me like u sed and those ppl who park like that r called warthog parkers oh yes and ppl who call me dude

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
I would like to stick country walks, ski-ing, watching rugby, picnics, sunny days, my family and long bike rides into Room 101. However I don't think that I get the choice.

Chances are that it will be full of TV executives mis-remembering classic seminal literature.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Anyone suggested putting Room 101 in Room 101 yet...

Top Bottom