Room 101

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
At the bar to order a meal, and they are taking the order for a group

First order placed, but they have no idea what the second person wants, so messages is sent back to the table to find out what person two wants. Reply comes back and the order placed

Did anyone think to ask person 3?

No they didn't , so another message

The process was then repeated for every member of the group

So twenty minutes in the bar staff ask about drinks, and guess what - another relay as everyone is asked individually

Total of 35 minutes fr a simple order that should have taken two or three

So into room 101 for people who order for groups without taking a list first

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Can I put Katie Price into Room 101 please. No reason other than she really gets on my nerves and still seems to be everywhere.

AndyRM

XOXO
Anyone filming a gig on their phone.

Taking pictures with iPads.

There should be circles reserved in hell for that sort of behaviour.

tyred

Legendary Member
Anyone filming a gig on their phone.

Taking pictures with iPads.

There should be circles reserved in hell for that sort of behaviour.

When you have carried a rucksack full of camera equipment up a big hill, have just a single exposure left on a film, you go to the trouble of setting up your SLR on tripod, carefully compose the photo, use long exposure time due to failing light and set the camera timer to minimise shake, try and get everything perfect so as to not waste the shot, step back to admire your handiwork and some prat with a smart phone wanders in front of the lens at the critical moment:gun::evil::ninja::cry::banghead:

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
Politicians and anyone interested in Politics! (That'll be half this forum then.... :whistle:).

You know that's a political statement right? I live for the day when a panelist on Question Time replies "...as I think you'll find xxxxx from SCP on cyclechat once argued..." as the opening line his / her reply.

Anywayyyyy, I'd put general lack of consideration in there...apart from my own...because I am perfect.

AndyRM

XOXO
When you have carried a rucksack full of camera equipment up a big hill, have just a single exposure left on a film, you go to the trouble of setting up your SLR on tripod, carefully compose the photo, use long exposure time due to failing light and set the camera timer to minimise shake, try and get everything perfect so as to not waste the shot, step back to admire your handiwork and some prat with a smart phone wanders in front of the lens at the critical moment:gun::evil::ninja::cry::banghead:

You get Internet access in prison?

Top Bottom