Rourke Track Bike: Road it or Flog it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
R

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
@roubaixtuesday that is a thing of pleasure
What have you decided on ?
A good machine shop or frame builder would soon drill the forks for you

In my head I've decided to sell it - it's not realistically going to get enough use. Also I do have N+1 on order as well...

But that needs me to get round to sorting it. In the meantime, open to realistic offers if anyone is interested. In South Mancs if anyone wants to take a look.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
In my head I've decided to sell it - it's not realistically going to get enough use. Also I do have N+1 on order as well...

But that needs me to get round to sorting it. In the meantime, open to realistic offers if anyone is interested. In South Mancs if anyone wants to take a look.

Wish i was nearer to come and have a look but then i might want to bring it home with me after parting with a couple of quid ^_^

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
A nice Rourke track bike in a medium size sold for £160 recently on the Bay of Thieves. It's worth much less in Hagrid size, so keep it and ride it. I love a track bike on the road, although fitting a generic road fork will lose the extra honking stiffness you get from round track fork blades. You may be able to find a track fork with brake clearance although steerer length will be problematic. I had Argos build me a new fork for my Harry Quinn. It was not cheap.

Top Bottom