Rubbish chat up lines

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
"Here's ten pee, go phone yer mum and tell her yer not coming home"

Hopelessly out of date now thanks to mobiles.

And it's 30p in phoneboxes now.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
To die by your side, oh the pleasure the privilege is mine

;)Can't remember any because I was very, very drunk;):ohmy:....though I do remember trying to get it together with this girl once and telling her that a double bed was too big for one person .....and after several drinks in the pub and realising that it wasn't going to be my night I put I know it's over ' and 'There is a light that never goes out' by the Smiths on the pub jukebox (oh I can smile about it now but at the time it wa terrible:blush::blush::biggrin:)....

BTW, anyone remember that scene in 'Top Gun' where Tom Cruise and Anthony Edwards go up to Kelly McGillis in a bar and sing 'You've lost that loving feeling ' to her?.....LOL

walker

used on me by a girl 'You look lost, let me show the way to the bar' At which I laughed and walked off.

Used on Sarah Michelle Geller look-alike 'Do you know someone called Jamie Walker?' to which she said no. 'Hello My names Jamie, pleased to meet you' Worked a treat and was seeing her for a little while

Johnny Thin

Patrick, just don't mention the Rohypnol, it has no place on this thread.

papercorn2000

Maverick Goose said:
;)Can't remember any because I was very, very drunk;):ohmy:....though I do remember trying to get it together with this girl once and telling her that a double bed was too big for one person .....and after several drinks in the pub and realising that it wasn't going to be my night I put I know it's over ' and 'There is a light that never goes out' by the Smiths on the pub jukebox (oh I can smile about it now but at the time it wa terrible:blush::blush::biggrin:)....

BTW, anyone remember that scene in 'Top Gun' where Tom Cruise and Anthony Edwards go up to Kelly McGillis in a bar and sing 'You've lost that loving feeling ' to her?.....LOL

That was Soooooo corny! To begin with, Kelly McGillis? Not even with yours! And secondly, that was the gayest film ever! All those buff guys in the locker rooms, all sweaty, all bonding, playing volleyball, lets just strip off for this scene as well. And McGillis looks like a bloke so that kind of proves my argument!

papercorn2000

Nothing in principle, but if you watch it with that in mind, it's SOOOO obvious! All those phallic jet fighters and motorbikes!

Not to say that it isn't a really entertaining piece of mince!

To return to topic, my housemate just told me a line she had used on her on Friday night.

Guy: *smiles*, "Hi"

Girl: "Hi?" (A little drunk and trying to work out if she knew him)

Guy: "I bet you get quite a lot of guys trying to get in your knickers on a night out..."

Girl: "Umm..." *prepares to depart*

Guy: "Personally I think thats rubbish, I'd much rather get in your pu$$y and leave everyone else fumbling around your knickers."

Surprisingly enough, it didn't work!!

Top Bottom