Rude Rider's

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snorri

Legendary Member
Ouch! To be fair it was my first post and it can be difficult to search for a subject if you don't hit one of the key words such as - miserable, unfriendly, pompous, arrogant etc.. Never mind, I'm sorry if I offended you in anyway, but 'if it's okay with you' I will just continue being courteous and friendly because you never know when you may need that persons help :hello:
You were not to know that your post would attract a varied:rolleyes: response, please don't let the comments put you off posting on here, or off interacting with fellow cyclists:smile::smile:.

OP
OP
JPBoothy

JPBoothy

Veteran
Thanks Snorri.. I don't get easily offended, and my tongue was firmly in my cheek when I wrote my response so don't worry I wasn't too upset.

OP
OP
JPBoothy

JPBoothy

Veteran
Townies out of their own environment for a few hours and waving to everyone as if they were locals, get right on my wick so they do:angry:.

:biggrin:
I don't know what you mean.. I only wear my Tweed, Green Wellingtons and Wax Jacket when riding in the country lanes because I thought everybody did it :cold:

Dan B

Disengaged member
Personally I find it rude to join an internet discussion forum and then post on a subject without first using the search function to see if it has ever been discussed before.
Of course when you have found the previous threads on the same subject, etiquette demands that you post in each of them to say hello

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
The last Metallica gig I went to...everyone was sitting down...but then most their fans are in the 40's now so perhaps the head banging days are a distant memory
Mine was in the nose bleeds at the O2, there was a guy a few rows in front right on a rail head banging like crazy. I can only imagine he was hooked on with climbing gear, it's the only sensible answer to why he didn't fall to his doom. It's like clinging on to the side of Everest up there...

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Mine was in the nose bleeds at the O2, there was a guy a few rows in front right on a rail head banging like crazy. I can only imagine he was hooked on with climbing gear, it's the only sensible answer to why he didn't fall to his doom. It's like clinging on to the side of Everest up there...
I think I may have been sitting next to you...

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
I think I may have been sitting next to you...
Do you remember the pyros still being hot enough to toast marshmallows when they got to us? Dread to think what it was like actually close to them! And the stage (the oval in the middle) was huge, allowing the whole band to play without really having to see each other. Weird gig, not particularly a fan, was there for the experience and to provide the taxi ride.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Do you remember the pyros still being hot enough to toast marshmallows when they got to us? Dread to think what it was like actually close to them! And the stage (the oval in the middle) was huge, allowing the whole band to play without really having to see each other. Weird gig, not particularly a fan, was there for the experience and to provide the taxi ride.
I remember sitting opposite a huge hoofing speaker set that was hanging fro. The rig...so the sound was awesome. Yep circle stage..kind of hollow circle. Also not a huge fan but I was very into their S&M album at the time and wanted to see some of that stuff performed without an orchestra and in a live environment.

Have to say, despite the heavy image...proper musicians and some fantastic symphonic stuff.

Top Bottom