Rugby World Cup

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
I'm not one for watching the rugby, even though back jn the day I played at inter club level. If I can't play myself then I'm not interested in watching others do so.

Anyway, Mrs D likes to watch muscular men in tight shorts prance about (that's probably why she married me) and was watching today's game. I walked in and saw "En v NZ" in the corner of the screen and piped up "oh, we're playing the Nazi's again?" She was not impressed and ushered me from the room, but I'm given to understand the result was much the same as our last game in 1945.

We slaughtered the All Blacks.

Drago

Legendary Member
The Royal "we", I take it?

Levo-Lon

Guru
I think that may have been the best England performance I've ever seen. The best team in the world were never in it, from start to finish. Flair and initiative played their part (you have to score a few) but as in the Aussie match, it was the relentless fast & ferocious tackling that won it. They just never got off the back foot. Tremendous performance. Roll on next weekend!

It was a brilliant effort, they really controlled the game and were virtually faultless bar a few handling errors..
Pitty the trys didn't count or we would have been talking a huge win score wise.
NZ just couldn't deal with us.

My worry is we peaked too early......

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Ha ha. This NZ fan got a bit excited and tattooed a 2019 WC winner.

Top Bottom