Rules, rules, rules and jobsworths

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
That and his paper round, back to you Chris me old spandex buddy.

Do you wear the gimp wrestling mask then?

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
What is this, some sort of weird tag team?, I thought you two wore lycra for cycling, now that I know it's for 'man wrestling' purposes I understand some things better!!!!

You take no notice, 'Bludge. Not being capable of besting your wit alone, they've turned the the Transformer film franchise for inspiration. What you think is 'man wrestling' is clearly their attempt at forming a giant, fleshy Optimus Prime to defeat you.

Anyway, I know the BI seller at B'stoke station. 'Pissy Al' is nice enough, although left to himself he starts quoting meaningless series of numbers; "30-40-20, 27-25-23-21-20-....."

OP
OP
mr_cellophane

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
I have headed paper from my last 3 places of employment, as I was in my last place for 11 years I'm not sure of the relevance of the earlier two, especially as neither company exists anymore.
I have been employed by 10 companies since leaving school, only 2 of those exist in the same form as they did when I was there.  Do you think it was something to do with me ?

This course is a tutored self-study.  ie I read books and do practical lab work.  The tutor is there to offer encouragement and help with problems.  It is not as though I could hold up other students as we will all be working at our own pace.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
You take no notice, 'Bludge. Not being capable of besting your wit alone, they've turned the the Transformer film franchise for inspiration. What you think is 'man wrestling' is clearly their attempt at forming a giant, fleshy Optimus Prime to defeat you.

Anyway, I know the BI seller at B'stoke station. 'Pissy Al' is nice enough, although left to himself he starts quoting meaningless series of numbers; "30-40-20, 27-25-23-21-20-....."

You've had to sit through those films as well then? I found the first to be pleasantly enjoyable helped, in part, by my severely low expectations. But boy, the second one didn't disappoint, it made the first look like a work of art.

Top Bottom